Warriors, By Erin Hunter

Warriors is written by Erin Hunter. The book is about wild cats that live in a forest. When a lone kittypet called Sasha is abandoned and decides to live in the forest, Sasha has to learn to care and hunt for herself.

It's an exciting adventure/action book with around 120 pages.  It's a Graphic Novel with computer drawings, black and white coloring.  My favorite part is when Sasha has to choose whether or not to join Shadow clan ( one of the six clans).  I like the style of writing because I could not put it down. It is recommended for ages 10 and up.
7/10 for drawing.
9/10 stars for the book.

By Alex

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad you told me about these books, so I could buy them for the library. I think we might have to buy more in the series. Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete