Colin Thompson Jigsaw Puzzle - The Inventor's Cupboard...

Colin Thompson is an author and illustrator of many books.

We have a number of books by Colin Thomspon in our Rāwhiti School library.  Have you ever read a book by Colin Thompson?

These are some of the books we have by Colin Thompson in our library...
I was surprised when I was given a jigsaw puzzle with a picture created by Colin Thompson.  I didn't even know his artworks were used for jigsaws.

Ravensburger are excellent quality jigsaws and completing this 100's jigsaw was a joy.  This was the first jigsaw I've completed in years and it was an absolutely brilliant!  My favourite section was all of the tangly pipes.  Can you spot the labrador dogs?

What have you been doing during the lockdown holidays?  Have you done any jigsaws?

Jigsaw: Ravensburger - The Inventor's Cupboard - Colin Thompson








No comments:

Post a Comment