We're going on a Bear Hunt...Te Haere ki te Rapu Pea

We’re going on a Bear Hunt...@Rāwhiti School... Friday 24th April 2020!

Bear hunts have been popular during our lockdown time.  What’s in your window?

Below is my bear called Ted and he has been adopted.  I can't knit so my Grandmother knitted Ted this lovely blue jersey.  My Mum sewed his cotton pants and bow tie.

When I'm in my kitchen I've seen many children stop and admire Ted.  During Easter Ted was holding a basket of wooden eggs.  Sometimes he's a bit mischievous and hangs out of the window when its open. 

I took Ted on a wee photo shoot around the garden because he loves fresh air and likes to see what's growing...

Charlotte has also written about the two teddies she has in her window.

Ted looking out the window....getting some fresh air on a pile of garden waste because the dump is closed...
Ted is chilling out in the garden...one photo there's a lemon tree behind him...you can just see some lemons growing!



1 comment: